BlueSense SDK 0.9 - A software development kit for BlueSense equipment.
b***@freshmeat.net
2006-03-09 06:42:23 UTC
BlueSense SDK 0.9
by Blue Melon (http://freshmeat.net/~bluemelon/)
Wed, Mar 8th 2006 22:42

About:
BlueSense SDK is a software development kit for communicating with
BlueSense equipment. It allows you to read out sensors or control
actuators. A user-space USB driver for all platforms is included. Examples
for all modules are also included. For Java, there is an object-oriented
interface, and for C, there is a function based interface.

Release focus: Initial freshmeat announcement
License: Freeware
Project URL: http://freshmeat.net/projects/bluesense/

Homepage: http://freshmeat.net/redir/bluesense/63540/url_homepage/downloads#SDK
Tar/GZ: http://freshmeat.net/redir/bluesense/63540/url_tgz/BlueSenseSDK.tar.gz
OS X package: http://freshmeat.net/redir/bluesense/63540/url_osx/BlueSenseSDK.dmg

____________________________| Advertising |____________________________
Annual FreshMeat Survey

Tell FreshMeat all about yourself! We just launched our annual visitor
study, and we'd like your feedback so we can make our site even more
useful and relevant to you. Complete the survey--and you'll get a chance
to win cool prizes. It's free, fast, and no registration required. Thanks
in advance for your help. Click here:

http://www.wilsonresearch.com/ostgvisitor06.php?site=3
____________________________| Advertising |____________________________
b***@freshmeat.net
2006-03-13 15:36:25 UTC
BlueSense SDK 1.0.692
by Blue Melon (http://freshmeat.net/~bluemelon/)
Mon, Mar 13th 2006 07:36

About:
BlueSense SDK is a software development kit for communicating with
BlueSense equipment. It allows you to read out sensors or control
actuators. A user-space USB driver for all platforms is included. Examples
for all modules are also included. For Java and Mono/C#, there is an
object-oriented interface, and for C, there is a function based interface.

Changes:
Added support for C#/VB.Net and Mono.

Release focus: Minor feature enhancements

____________________________| Advertising |____________________________
b***@freshmeat.net
2006-04-01 19:00:14 UTC
BlueSense SDK rev 772 & rev 778
by Blue Melon (http://freshmeat.net/~bluemelon/)
Sat, Apr 1st 2006 11:00

About:
BlueSense SDK is a software development kit for communicating with
BlueSense equipment. It allows you to read out sensors or control
actuators. A user-space USB driver for all platforms is included. Examples
for all modules are also included. For Java and Mono/C#, there is an
object-oriented interface, and for C, there is a function based interface.

Changes:
Servo motor module support was added. Port pin constants were added for
consistent pin referencing. The Mono examples were enhanced.

Release focus: Major feature enhancements

b***@freshmeat.net
2006-04-28 17:54:27 UTC
BlueSense SDK rev 1062
by Blue Melon (http://freshmeat.net/~bluemelon/)
Fri, Apr 28th 2006 10:54

About:
BlueSense SDK is a software development kit for communicating with
BlueSense equipment. It allows you to read out sensors or control
actuators. A user-space USB driver for all platforms is included. Examples
for all modules are also included. For Java and Mono/C#, there is an
object-oriented interface, and for C, there is a function based interface.

Changes:
Many bugfixes. BlueSense devices are now supported from Flash MX and Pure
Data. Support for firmware v2 open collector output (PWM Pulse Width
Modulation) has been added.

b***@freshmeat.net
2006-05-10 11:54:52 UTC
BlueSense SDK 1116
by Blue Melon (http://freshmeat.net/~bluemelon/)
Wed, May 10th 2006 04:54

About:
BlueSense SDK is a software development kit for communicating with
BlueSense equipment. It allows you to read out sensors or control
actuators. A user-space USB driver for all platforms is included. Examples
for all modules are also included. For Java and Mono/C#, there is an
object-oriented interface, and for C, there is a function based interface.

Changes:
Support was added for the analog output module (digital pot meters) and the
DC motor module. Numerous bugfixes were made concerning Flash, PD, and
Max/MSP.

b***@freshmeat.net
2006-06-08 12:51:17 UTC
BlueSense SDK 1190/F1167
by Blue Melon (http://freshmeat.net/~bluemelon/)
Thu, Jun 8th 2006 05:51

About:
BlueSense SDK is a software development kit for communicating with
BlueSense equipment. It allows you to read out sensors or control
actuators. A user-space USB driver for all platforms is included. Examples
for all modules are also included. For Java and Mono/C#, there is an
object-oriented interface, and for C, there is a function based interface.

Changes:
Support was added for TCP/IP Ethernet master. A firmware upload tool was
added with seperate firmware downloads. The firmware package includes
firmware for all modules. The digital output module does not support 16
adjustable PWM outputs.

Release focus: N/A

b***@freshmeat.net
2007-05-18 21:46:52 UTC
BlueSense SDK 1542
by Blue Melon (http://freshmeat.net/~bluemelon/)
Fri, May 18th 2007 14:46

About:
BlueSense SDK is a software development kit for communicating with
BlueSense equipment. It allows you to read out sensors or control
actuators. A user-space USB driver for all platforms is included. Examples
for all modules are also included. For Java and Mono/C#, there is an
object-oriented interface, and for C, there is a function based interface.

Changes:
Many bugfixes. Support has been added for Intel Mac OS X. Support has been
added for the (bipolar) stepper motor module and an easy-to-use relay
module.

b***@freshmeat.net
2008-02-21 18:17:20 UTC
BlueSense SDK 1740
by Blue Melon (http://freshmeat.net/~bluemelon/)
Thu, Feb 21st 2008 10:17

About:
BlueSense SDK is a software development kit for communicating with
BlueSense equipment. It allows you to read out sensors or control
actuators. A user-space USB driver for all platforms is included. Examples
for all modules are also included. For Java and Mono/C#, there is an
object-oriented interface, and for C, there is a function based interface.

Changes:
Many bugfixes. A JavaOSC library that supports Open Sound Control, UDP, and
TCP clients as well as servers.

Release focus: N/A
License: Freeware
Project URL: http://freshmeat.net/projects/bluesense/

Homepage: http://freshmeat.net/redir/bluesense/63540/url_homepage/Downloads
Tar/GZ: http://freshmeat.net/redir/bluesense/63540/url_tgz/BlueSenseSDK.tar.gz
OS X package: http://freshmeat.net/redir/bluesense/63540/url_osx/BlueSenseSDK.dmg

Going Mobile?

Only the laptop experts offer a complete line
of high performance laptop notebooks and Tablet PCs. Take a look at
[SLASHDOT'S] mobility center for Toshiba’s newest business innovations.

http://mobile.slashdot.org/
b***@gmail.com
2013-05-17 05:09:05 UTC
http://everysolutionshere.blogspot.in/